The Bachelor degree in economics is designed to help students better understands the economic phenomena of production, consumption, exchange and distribution with the help of relationship between businesses, households and government.
- To supply students with analytical skills in economics.
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills for the application of economics theories, concept and methods in the public and private sectors.
- To develop student’s skills of this specializations for the potential job opportunity in non-governmental organizations and research institutions.
- To produce qualified and skilled students to work as economists to be able to set economic policy makers and analysts.
- 144 credit hours
- 4 years program
- March and September intake
- 16 weeks in semester
Mode of program
- Full time program
- Part time program